Thursday, November 11, 2010

Please slow down time!

So things are starting to pick up and move faster and I want them to slow down just a little. I had not really thought much about the things that needed to be done prior to our move (there are A LOT) nor had I thought much about the fact that I would be doing all of them alone with two children. Needless to say soon I will be without sanity.
Today was spent getting things ready for Michael's departure and tomorrow maybe the same thing. Friday the painters are coming to do an estimate on how much it would cost to paint the entire house. Then the 29th Empire Today will be coming to do their estimate on the flooring. I have to start collecting boxes for all this stuff we are not taking with us as well. Then start packing it all up. I am planning a trip to deliver our cats and the van during the Thanksgiving holiday which will take away a week or so of my packing/cleaning time, but will make life easier when things get crazy in December. I am very ready for this to all be over that is for sure.
~Expat Wife

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I'm a mom of two beautiful children and I'm married to my best friend...we've been married 10 years but we've been together 11.5. We are currently an Expat family living in Mumbai, India.

Followers